Improve customer satisfaction with fast and easy remote IT support.
Using GoToAssist Corporate remote IT support tools, your representatives can easily view and interact with your customers’ desktops and devices to resolve issues fast.
Support Tools – For Your Representatives
- Two-Way Screen Sharing
- Both reps and customers can share their screens.
- Remote Control
- With the customer's permission, a rep can remotely take control of the customer's desktop or device to provide service.
- Mac Support
- PC-based representatives can view or share control of Mac users' desktops as well as PC users'. (Some features are not available on the Mac platform.*)
- Each rep can support up to 8 customers at a time.
- File Transfer
- Useful for applying patches, sending URLs and receiving log files.
- Remote Diagnostics
- Reps can access your customer's system information using a customisable tool to gather information specific to your support needs.
- Annotation Tools
- Both reps and customer on the call can draw, highlight and point to items right on the screen.
- Reboot / Reconnect
- Reps can restart the customer's computer and automatically reconnect to the support session in progress.
- Multi-Monitor Support
- Reps can easily navigate around the customer's multi-monitor computer setup.
- Log-In as Administrator
- IT help desk administrators can remotely log in to customer computers to perform system administrative tasks without interrupting the session in progress. (Includes Send-Ctrl-Alt-Del.)
- True 24-bit Color
- GoToAssist Corporate's true-to-life, full-color view of the customer's desktop is perfect for supporting high-graphic software or design applications.
- Language Customisation
- Select from among 15 languages for your customer and/or representative interfaces.
* Features not available with Mac Support include Reverse Screen Sharing, Remote Diagnostics, Annotation Tools, Reboot/Reconnect and Log In as Administrator.
Because that little chat box is often the best way to communicate with customers, we offer several versions, including FastChat, a standalone product that is just for chat.
- In-Session Chat
- Each rep can chat with up to 8 customers at a time.
- Web Chat
- Reps can instantly support customers in a download-free chat interface. The chat session can be escalated to full screen-sharing remote support or transferred to other support reps as needed. Learn more about Web Chat.
Mobile Device Support
Since more and more people are computing on the go, GoToAssist Corporate enables remote support of various mobile devices.
- Android™ Smartphones
- Reps can use Chat and run Remote Diagnostics on your customers' Android devices.
- BlackBerry® Smartphones
- With the customer's permission, your rep can easily connect to and control the customer's smartphone to deliver fast, effective support. Learn about supporting mobile devices.
Session Transfer and Escalation
Resolve customer issues faster and facilitate new employee training by leveraging the expertise of your entire support team.
- Session Transfer
- Seamlessly transfers a question to another rep or to the support team as a whole. Useful for escalating issues to a higher level.
- Invisible Collaboration
- Enables reps to invite additional experts to give advice on a session but remain invisible to the customer.
- Visible Collaboration
- Allows the customer to see when a rep has invited additional experts to collaborate on a session. An easy way to do warm transfers.